Transferring to OVO and received a letter advising we could not connect you? There are a number of reasons why your transfer may have not been completed, these include:
- Your previous retailer has objected to the transfer
- You did not pass your credit check
- There was an issue establishing your meter details
- Your meter has been disconnected by your previous retailer
- Your meter may be faulty - If it is identified that your meter may be faulty, you will be required to upgrade your meter with your current retailer before your account can be transferred to us
- We currently don't have an available tariff to support your meter
What do I do after receiving a cannot contract letter
Unsure why we could not transfer your account to us? Not to worry - send us a message and one of our friendly team members below and we will investigate the matter for you.
Like to know more? Please send us an enquiry below and we will have a look into this for you.