OVO Energy

Back to Help

Do I need to re-apply for my Life Support concession?

New South Wales and Victoria 

Yes, you do. To ensure you continue to receive your life support protections & concessions you will need to re apply every 2 years.

If you are due to have your life support rebate concession renewed, please complete one of the following forms;

NSW Life Support Form
VIC Life Support Form

Once completed, you can send your form to hello@ovoenergy.com.au.

Alternatively, you can send us a message below, with your completed application form.

Remember to get it signed off by your doctor to ensure no hiccups!


As OVO Energy do not apply your Life Support concession, we recommend heading to the Queensland Government Life Support web page for more information.

Alternatively, you can contact Concession Services on 13 GOV (13 74 68).

South Australia 

For more information on Concessions, visit the South Australian Government's website.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.